99T part 7 – more rust repair The 99 Turbo side panel rust repair is almost done. This weekend we almost finished fitting and repairing the left hand side. Some photos: The area around the rear shockabsorber mount was rotten. New inner fender. The left hand side panel was more rusty than the other side, and needed a little patching. Patches done. Some heat distortion on the panel. And the panel after straightening. The patch on the front section of the wheel arch done. Also the wheel arch upper edge needed a patch. Folding in the edge. Some shrinking needed. Hammer and dolly shrinking done. The shape came out pretty good. Wheel arch repair done. The shape of the arch is pretty good, some finessing needed. Test fitting the rear quarter panel. Pretty much ready for welding. I cleaned up the rear mudflaps. I decided to test this rubber paint on the lettering. Don’t know if it’s good or not – time will tell. Some rubber paint on the flap. They look pretty nice.